Can my personal injury medical be carried out locally?

Updated: October 13, 2020

Yes. Once you have started a claim, your solicitor will arrange for you to attend a medical assessment. The medical expert will be selected based on the type of injury you have sustained.

The medical will be arranged with a General Medical Council registered doctor at a clinic near you. In certain circumstances, for example, being unable to travel, the medical could be carried out at your home.

Have you been injured at work?

If you have been injured at work in the last 3 years, you may be able to claim financial compensation.

Find out more about making a work accident claim:

  • Do you qualify?
  • How much compensation could you get?
  • How does No Win, No Fee work?
Work accident claim guide