Our frequently asked questions
may help you find an answer
We have put together a list of the questions most frequently asked by workers thinking of making a personal injury claim. We’ve also included common questions asked by claimants once their claim is underway.
These are the questions that personal injury solicitors answer on a regular basis:
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you don’t see your question listed here or would like to speak to an expert without obligation, please call us on 0800 218 2227.
Commonly asked questions
- Can I Make an Injury Claim on Behalf of Someone Else?
- Could an Injury Claim Stop me Getting Another Job?
- Could I Lose My Job If I Make a Work Injury Claim?
- Do I Have an Injury Compensation Claim?
- How Likely am I to Win my Work Injury Claim?
- How Long Do I Have To Start an Injury Claim?
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Claim Take?
- What Benefits Can I Claim After Work Accident?
- What Should I do if a Solicitor Rejects my Injury Claim?
- Will I Have To Pay Tax on my Injury Compensation?
Making a claim
- Can I Claim For a Work Injury if I Didn't Get Medical Help?
- Can I Claim For a Work Injury if it was Partly my Fault?
- Can I Claim for an Injury if my Employer has Ceased Trading?
- Can I Claim for an Injury if my Employer was not Insured?
- Can I Claim if an Injury Made an Existing Condition Worse?
- Can I Claim if my Work Injury isn't in the Accident Book?
- Can I Claim Work Injury Compensation with no Witnesses?
- Can I Get An Interim Payment with an Injury Claim?
- Can I Make a Work Injury Claim if I Didn't Take Time Off?
- Can my Work Injury Medical be Carried Out Locally?
- Do I Need a Local Solicitor to Make an Injury Claim?
- Does the Employer or Their Insurer Pay Injury Compensation?
- It was an Accident - Can I Still Claim Compensation?
- Should I Accept a Without Prejudice Offer on an Injury Claim?
- What Can I Claim For When Making an Injury Claim?
- What Happens at an Injury Claim Medical Appointment?
- What Happens if a Work Injury Leaves me Unable to Work?
- What Happens if I am Injured by a Work Colleague?
- What If I Don't Know Who is to Blame for my Work Injury?
- What if my Employer Doesn't Respond to my Injury Claim?
- What is the Process for Claiming for a Work Injury?
- When Should I Accept an Offer to Settle my Injury Claim?
- Will I Need a Medical if I Claim Injury Compensation?
Funding a claim
- How Do Work Injury Solicitors Get Paid?
- How Much Does it Cost to Make a Work Injury Claim?
- Is Legal Aid Available to Personal Injury Claimants?
- No Win No Fee - Your Questions Answered
- Can I Claim Injury Compensation as a Contractor?
- Can I Claim Injury Compensation as a Volunteer?
- Can I Claim Injury Compensation as an Agency Worker?
- Can I Claim Injury Compensation If I am Self-Employed?
- Can I Claim Injury Compensation on a Zero-Hours Contract?
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Explained
- How do the REACH Regulations Protect Workers?
- How do the Work at Height Regulations 2005 Protect Workers?
- Injury Claims and the Health and Safety at Work Act
- The Management Of Health & Safety At Work Regulations 1999
- What Does a Litigation Friend do in an Injury Claim?
- What Happens if my Work Injury Claim Goes to Court?
- What Is a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA)?
- What is Contributory Negligence?
- What is Vicarious Liability?
- Will an Injury Claim Affect my Benefits?